Our Accountancy Franchise
We provide small-to medium-sized businesses with a financial cornerstone. That means someone who can take the job of a bookkeeper/management accountant/financial controller and help the owner better understand their finances. This advice will enable them to make better informed business decisions.
What about you?
Do you work in accountancy and finance?
Would you like to become your own boss?
Are you in a financial environment from 9-5 and get little job satisfaction?
Want to start your own business but unsure how to approach the sales and marketing?
Are you an accountant or bookkeeper, struggling to grow your business or losing business?
Do you have to juggle your business with holidays and social commitments?
Most importantly, do you regard customer satisfaction to be vital to business success?
If you can identify with any of these questions, we may have the right opportunity for you.
Why become a franchisee of The Financial Management Centre?
- Become your own boss with the added benefit of being part of a team
- You will help local businesses become more successful
- You will be provided upon your launch with a mass mailshot, online marketing campaign and public relations support.
- You will be provided with a marketing plan that is aimed at growing your business by a minimum of 20% per year for your first 3 years.
- You will work closely with head office and benefit from being part of a national brand.
- You will get initial launch stationery and access to our discounted online stationery portal.
- You will have full access to our marketing department and potentially be provided with clients as part of our national accounts strategy.
- You will be trained in our systems and processes which will allow you to deliver a uniquely designed and engineered customer experience highlighting you as a professional and thus enabling you to maximise your fees.
- You will receive support and ongoing training
- Regular regional meetings to catch up with colleagues and business partners
- You will have access to a professionally designed website and CRM system which generates ongoing business for you.
- Use of our quality control program will give you a competitive edge and will help you create additional profit and goodwill.
- First year subscription to online business and credit information service, including electronic anti money laundering verification
- You will be set up with your own VOIP telephone and email account
- First year professional indemnity insurance
Key Benefits of running an Accountancy Franchise
- Affordable entry cost and strong potential return on investment (ROI)
- Proven market which has been in existence for hundreds of years
- Recession proof industry
- High profit margins
- The bookkeeping and financial management industry benefits from high client retention providing a stable business model for growth
- Unique brand strategy
- Exclusive territory
- Low overheads
- You will have support from the rest of the network
- You will receive highly effective marketing plans with professionally designed marketing materials, which are focused on growing and maintaining your business
- Being part of our franchise network means you should generate higher annual revenues than an independent bookkeeper or management accountant
- You may receive national accounts and leads from our national marketing campaigns
How do I become a franchisee of The Financial Management Centre?
As in any service business, your service is only as good as the people who are delivering the service! This is why we are passionate about talented individuals, we will only grant a franchise to an individual who will be able to represent the brand and deliver an outstanding service to our clients.
If you are interested in joining TFMC, outlined below are the steps involved.
You are not committed at any stage until you have signed the franchise agreement, this is at Stage 6, below: